Mini Quilt Silent Auction
Join the San Antonio Modern Quilt Guild as they showcase and auction off quilted designs. This is a fundraiser event for our local chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild. Feel free to invite friends to SewSpecial Quilt Shop (5139 North Loop 1604 W Suite 110, San Antonio, TX 78249) May 2-11 to view & vote on the quilts and May 11, 2017 at 7p to bid in the silent auction. Please RSVP to the event on Facebook.
Guild Member Guidelines:
- · Quilts should measure 16” x 16”.
- · Imagination is your only limitation! Make a Modern Mini to represent our guild style.
- · There is no entry limit. Make as many as you like, though we will try to represent all members’ works before hanging second quilts.
- · Applique, piecing, painting, quilting, thread design, etc- anything goes!
- · Quilts will be displayed at Sew Special; hung with pushpins.
Money raised at the event will go directly to the quilt guild to bring in fun and interesting programs and workshops for our members. Cash or Check only.
Ribbons will be awarded for the quilts with:
· Top three Viewer’s Choice Ribbons
· Highest Bid Ribbons
· A couple randomly drawn prizes will also be given.
DEADLINES: Bring your labeled, finished quilts to the April meeting. If you miss the April meeting, please contact Jen Eskridge to arrange a drop off, OR plan to attend the Quilt Hanging Party on May 1st at Sew Special.