Saturday, May 9, 2015

May's Modern Mercado

I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard our May meeting was going to be a modern Mercado. I've lived in San Antonio long enough to know that a Mercado is a market, so I figured this would be similar to the "sewing room sales" I've experienced at other quilt guilds in the past. A kind of flea market. But as often happens with this guild, I was pleasantly surprised. If that was a Modern Mercado, I have to say I liked it. I made the money back that I spent on my table, even though it was a dollar at a time. I came home with one bag less than I went with, so that felt good. And I bought some awesome stuff for myself. All-in-all an exceptional night. In case you missed it, here's some pictures.


































No comments:

Post a Comment